NKG provides surveillance services as part of our comprehensive investigation solution. Excellent results can be achieved when the use of both surveillance and factual investigations are successfully combined to form a comprehensive interactive strategy.
NKG has experience in the provision of surveillance services in the following areas:
- Workplace surveillance – including preparation of appropriate warrants as per the requirements of the relevant jurisdictional requirements.
- Disability and medical
In providing surveillance services, NKG aims to provide a quality service tailored to the commercial needs of our clients. NKG does not conduct surveillance for domestic/family/matrimonial purposes.
In reporting our surveillance findings to our clients, NKG will undertake to:
- Adhere to all applicable legislation including torts of trespass and Privacy during the process of observation.
- Ensure that all observations are clearly and appropriately recorded for evidentiary purposes.
- Provide a detailed report of our observations.
- Provide copies of all footage obtained to our client in CD/DVD format.
NKG utilises the services of surveillance operatives throughout Australia and internationally.